- Audit of financial statements and group reporting packages in a variety of GAAP’s such as HKFRS, IFRS, US GAAP and other local standards
- Work on other assurance engagements such as review engagements, agreed-upon-procedure engagements and engagements relating to the reporting accountant for initial public offerings
- A bachelor degree (from all disciplines)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Self-starters with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Motivated team player with the ability to multi-task
- Experience across all industry sectors is welcomed. Experience in China is preferred.
- A willingness to travel on business demand
Candidates with at least one year audit experience with a CPA firm can be considered for the role of Audit Semi-senior.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Should you have any queries, feel free to call our Human Resource department (+852) 3111 4331.
|Job ref no.||CT3126524-01#6269|
MORISON HENG CPA LIMITED is the Hong Kong member firm of Morison KSI.
Morison KSI is a global association of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 80 countries and 158 member firms, and have 10,300 people working in member firms around the world.