1) performing statutory audits
2) preparing tax returns and computations and dealing with questions from the Inland Revenue Department
3) supporting accountancy and book-keeping services
4) knowledge of MS Excel and MYOB required
5) may have to travel to mainland China & Taiwan
We offer attractive remuneration package including :
- 5 days work
- Birthday leave
- Study leave and examination leave
- Performance bonus
Interested parties , please click Apply Now for application and send us your cover letter as well as your resume.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3123075-01#5419|
|Require to Travel||
Dennis Wong CPA Limited was established by Mr Dennis Wong succeeding Dennis Wong & Company which was established in July 1994 with the following missions :
a) To provide our best quality of service to clients consistently in an effective and efficient manner;
b) To develop a comprehensive understanding of the clients’ business and a close working relationship with the clients so as to provide a strong support for their operation and growth;
c) To commit adequate resources to develop staff abilities to fulfill the need to provide quality services to our clients.
SCOPE OF SERVICES AVAILABLE
Services provided by the company and its network include the followings :