- Handle accounting, audit and tax assignments
- Communicate and follow-up with clients
- Degree or diploma holder with major in Accountancy is preferred
- Student member /or member of HKICPA or equivalent; finalist of HKIAAT will also be considered
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Candidates with more experience in audit and tax field will be considered in senior position
- Self-motivating and willing to confront seasonal work pressure
- Have a positive work attitude with good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Immediately available or at short notice is an advantage
We are a HKICPAauthorized employer offering Bbenefits, such as:
- Five-day work week
- Study and exam leave
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
Interested parties please email your full resume with present & expected salary to via "Apply Now" .
For further details on Kaizen, please visit our website www.kaizencpa.com .
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.