Added to your applied jobs.
You can browse your job application history here.Undo this action
Looking for similar jobs?View Jobs
- Develop the robotics algorithms and its structure for mobile robot system.
- Develop AI algorithm to enhance mobile robot application.
- Simulate the automation system performance by using the simulation tools.
- Enhance the robot navigation for faster and safer movement
- Develop obstacles avoidance by using optical camera for mobile robot
Academic Qualification: Master Degree holder or above
Field of Study: Computer Engineering / Automation / AI / Robotics related disciplines
Year of Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience;
- Basic knowledge in Machine vision and Deep Learning application
- Experience in AGV development with ROS2
- Experience in programming language such as C++/C#, Python,GUI design based on QT Creator
- Effective communication skill with good command of both written & spoken in Mandarin and English.
Working Location: Nancheng, DongGuan, China (東莞南城)
Interested parties please click Apply Now and send your application letter and resume with the title & expected salary to HK Human Resources via firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
SAE Magnetics, a wholly-owned subsidiary of TDK Corporation, is one of the leading technology companies in designing & manufacturing of Magnetic Recording Heads for the Hard Disk Drives. Headquartered in Hong Kong Science Park with two manufacturing sites in PRC, we employ over 10,000 staff worldwide to enable us to build a recognized product reputation in the industry. Being a technology leader, SAE has over the years established its unique company values in innovation & creativity and primary divisions focusing on below areas as:
•Magnetics Recording Heads
•Materials Science Laboratory
•RF Module & Sensors
•Tooling & Automation Solution
Company Website: http://www.sae.tdk.com.hk/
Address: SAE Technology Center, 6 Science Park East Avenue, HK Science Park, N.T.
Application E-mail: email@example.com