• Handling general customer's enquiries and complaints in professional manners
• Providing excellent customer service to international members
• Nice, patient and cheerful personality
• No Selling is required
• Higher diploma or above
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Additional allowance to candidate who is fluent in Japanese or Korean
• 5 day work week
• Well-structured training
• 14 days Annual Leaves
• Medical Insurance
• Career development and progression
Interested parties please click or contact Ms Au 39900386 to proceed application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
|Job ref no.||CT3124387-01#0026|
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Infocommunications sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.