Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group’s risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company’s internal controls.
- Work collaboratively with local and regional Internal Audit staff to identify key risks and uncover insights by using data analytics (e.g. requirement understanding, data sourcing, data quality check, data cleansing, data pre-processing, logic development, model development, and data visualisation)
- Develop and support regular maintenance of tools / dashboards
- Support team heads to plan, develop and execute Audit’s strategic plan; promote and enhance the unit’s awareness on risk management, control and governance processes
- Work with other data analysts to drive projects and provide coaching to junior as required
- Involve in ad hoc projects and initiatives as required
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree majoring in science, engineering, statistics, business administration or related disciplines
- At least 4 years’ working experience, with relevant experience in handling a large volume of data preferred
- Strong in analysing data and information, identifying rules and presenting findings and conclusions
- Familiarity with relevant technologies, e.g. Python packages (pandas, Kedro, MLflow, fastai, etc.), SQL, Spark, Bash, Git, Bitbucket, AWS, or Tableau, is preferred
- General knowledge of financial services industry
- Strong command of written and spoken English. Proficiency in Chinese is an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Associate.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.