* Oversee Product Control processes, including offshore productions, and end-to-end controls to ensure that they are in line with the Product Control standards;
* Establishing a strong relationship & regularly provide the Business with value-added insights on the region's revenue, P&L explain, valuations, balance sheet, control risks, risk-weighted assets whilst providing appropriate independent challenge to the Business when required;
* Partnering with the Front Office and other support groups in facilitating new products and initiatives and developing and reporting management accounting information to the business;
* Contribute to user design and execute regional change initiatives to improve process efficiency and the control environment i.e. participate in the roll out of strategic Equities system stack front-to-back, and strategic Finance transformation projects;
* Identify and communicate valuation issues to PC-Valuations team, and work closely with them to ensure that such issues are escalated and well documented;
* Collaborate with wider APAC Finance function or Global Equites Product Control team on key initiatives/ projects.
*Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
* ACA / CPA / CFA
* Top tier university - 2:1 degree or equivalent
* Product Control or related function experience
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
* Comprehensive knowledge of financial markets and products, preferably in non-linear derivatives, Equity Derivatives and Financing businesses;
* Strong senior stakeholder management and firm-first mentality, with the ability to balance commercial & control requirements;
* Proven experience of exception management and resolution in a complex product and control environment. The individual must be personally strong in identifying root cause, proposing solutions and executing change.
* Control focus, and evidence of deep understanding of end-to-end control framework
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3126125-01#0802|