Our client, a well-established Bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high-calibre candidate to join their Group:
- Execute deals in Money Market by borrowing and lending different currencies for deposits and funding activities within authority
- Supervise and maintain daily interest rate to be used for funding
- Manage the liquidity needs of the Bank on a daily basis
- Analyse interest rate movements by keep abreast of the latest world-wide political and economic issues and anticipate their impact on financial markets
- Analyse interest rate movement to determine update quote for interest rates
- Maintain good relationship with interbank counterparties and brokers in exchange of market information.
- Bachelor degree or above in related disciplines of Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Studies
- At least 4 years’ working experience in banking industry, of which 2 years solid experience in financial market especially Money Market operation or Asset and Liability Management.
- Hands on experience in Refinitiv /Bloomberg and familiar with financial software Murex & Kondor
- Strong team coaching and leadership skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format) together with current and expected salary details by clicking the Apply Now button.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.