DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
This role is to manage on a project basis and also act as a central point of contact for all Securities & Fiduciary Services (SFS) clients on-boarding. The person will be in charge of planning and organizing the implementation of new and incremental SFS business, transition of accounts and client exits.
- Responsible for the post sales function and complete the onboarding process of accounts and/or funds including agreement negotiation, reviewing account and fund documents, account setup, and provide training to clients.
- Leading the SFS’s implementation business in Hong Kong; working closely with different stakeholders of the bank and clients and/or third party service providers to ensure the accountability of each entity towards the on-boarding project.
- Single point of contact to both external and internal parties and keeping track of the implementation progress and ensuring the projects complete on time and generating revenue, with the ability to communicate with product, IT, business, and operations within the bank to deliver the high quality service to clients.
- Assist clients to complete internal and market specific documentations and provide guidance to clients’ queries
- Conduct seamless handover to client management team for future servicing upon completion of account opening and post implementation.
- Provide feedback and comments to Products, Business and Operations when encountering on-boarding issues for future improvement purpose.
- Acting as an escalation point for managing client issues and feedback and managing and conducting service reviews for key clients
- Generating new revenue streams from existing client relationships
- Knowledge on banking products especially on securities services – custody, private funds, and segregated mandates
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the securities service field
- Experience in client management and client on-onboarding activities
- Good people management skills and communication ability
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English, Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.