• Maintain and build relationships with existing and potential customers to achieve sales targets
• Identified market segment to provide tailor-made advices to customers and follow-up service with regular basis
• Manage customers’ portfolio and help to resolve their issues
• Develop and implement business plans and marketing strategies with branch
• Cultivate strong relationships with clients and broaden the high-net-worth client base
• Degree holder or above
• IIQE Paper 1, 3 and 5 is a must
• 2-3 years’ financial planning experience in insurance or banking industry
• Strong and aggressive in customer selling
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
*Prior insurance agent will be consider as well*
Please send your resume to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3117603-01#0058|
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.