Our Client, one of the leading commercial banking group in Hong Kong is now looking for talents who are eager to develop in banking industry
• Handle inbound calls from customers and provide excellent customer service to customers
• Provide detail information of products and services to the customers
• Maintain and enhance customer relationships
• Handle customers' complaints in a professional manner
• Passed in HKCEE/ HKDSE - including Chinese, English and Mathematics\
• University graduate with minimum 1 year’s customer service experience in banking industry
• Customer service oriented and good problem/complaint handling skills
• Good communication skills
• Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Professional qualification of HKSI - 1, 7 & 8 will be an advantage
• Fresh graduates will also be considered
• 5.5 days work
• Fixed work schedule
• 18-22 Days Annual Leave + Birthday Leave
• Shift Allowance
• Medical Coverage
• CS training
• $16,000 - $2,000
• Kowloon Bay - Telford Plaza
Interested parties please apply online with a MS Word formatted resume with your current/last and expected salary clearly stated, to Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job ref no.||CT3122609-01#0043|
|Require to Travel||
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.
As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
ManpowerGroup (formerly Manpower Inc.) was established in Hong Kong in 1964. With over 50 years of experience locally, ManpowerGroup Hong Kong provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. ManpowerGroup helps both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined and win in the Human Age. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup® Solutions, Manpower®, Experis® and Right Management®. More information on ManpowerGroup Hong Kong is available at www.manpower.com.hk.