Event & Wedding Consultant
• Handle clients enquiries, provide professional wedding advices
• Assist in achieving sales targets
• Participate in wedding’s exhibitions
• Perform and administrate daily operations in the cooking studio
• Assist in the day-to-day operation issues and follow up sales orders
• Assist in other ad-hoc projects assigned by supervisor.
• High Diploma holder in Hospitality Management or related disciplines is preferred.
• Relevant working experience in wedding industry is an advantage.
• Shift duty is required.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing).
• Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
• Strong analytical capabilities, initiative, detail-minded and independent on work.
• Good team player with enthusiastic and proactive behavior.
|Job ref no.||CT-BWC-20180504 (CT3114610-01#0016)|
"Positive Thinking is Our Version" "People Focus is Our Mission"
Join Us, and explore the opportunity for infinite possibilities.
With 25 years in Catering Industry, Super Star Group specialized on high quality cuisines and banquets. Touching people’s life everyday with our social initiative and gourmet food offering. If you have the vision to become an exceptional managers and carry on our success story .We are committed to offer enormous room for inspirations and growth.