- Works under the supervision of the bar supervisor and under the direction of the supervisor on his station
- Create cocktail recipes and make drinks for clients
- He/ she are punctual, efficient and above all courteous. He/ she assume at all times a pleasing and helpful attitude towards each guest and never speak in a loud voice to other employees. He/ she constantly strive to give excellent friendly service
- He/ she must always relay any customer complaints regardless how small to the Assistant Bar Manager or Bar Supervisors
- He/ she are always well-groomed and neatly dressed in the prescribed uniform. He/ she will never frequent the bar/restaurant area either on or off duty unless he/ she are in his proper uniform
- He/ she are always aware of his/ her work schedule. He/ she are punctual and must give adequate notice whenever serious circumstances prevent him/ her from adhering to his schedule
- He/ she never uses equipment for any purpose for which it is not intended either by house rule or by custom
- He/ she is responsible to the bar supervisor. He/ she must ensure before service starts that mis-en-place is all ready
- Keep beverage list up-to-date and stock adequately
- He/ she make certain that his/ her station is clean before going off duty. Breakage that occurred during the day must be reported to the Assistant Bar Manager at the end of each day
Attractive remuneration would be offered to the right candidate.
Please send your application cv with the expected salary to:
Human Resources Manager
By email: email@example.com (in word format) or
By WhatsApp: 6388-9766
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. We are an equal opportunity employer.
|Require to Travel||
Miramar Group, based in Hong Kong, was established in 1957 and has been listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 1970 (HKEx Stock Code: 71). Miramar Group is a member of Henderson Land Group, with a diversified business portfolio covering hotels and serviced apartments, property investment, food and beverage and travel services in Hong Kong and major cities in China.
Due to substantial expansion plans, we are now looking for a Bartender (調酒師) to join our Group.