- To introduce food and beverage products to guest and assist them for selection.
- To take order for guest and proceed the order to the bar or kitchen.
- To prepare all necessary accompaniments to go with the order.
- To serve any requested food or beverage in accordance with the designated service standards.
- To mix the cocktails and beverage orders in accordance with the prescribed recipes and procedures.
- To check the bar stock and manage the beverage store room.
- To check and ensure the cleanliness of the bar.
In return, we’ll give you a competitive salary and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You’ll join a great team that makes work fun, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day. Most importantly, we’ll give you Room to be yourself.
And because the Holiday Inn brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So why not work somewhere that gives you the freedom to be yourself? Email your resume to hotel direct email@example.com or call 2315-1017 directly for interview ! Get in touch and tell us how you could bring your passion and your individual skills to IHG.
Find out more about joining us by visiting www.ihgjobs.hk
You can connect online network with us as below:
Facebook: @ 洲際酒店集團菁英會
LinkedIn: @ InterContinental Hotels Group
Holiday Inn hotels look for genuine people who keep it real and do what they say they will.
Come and join us and Stay Real!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and only for recruitment purpose.