- 1 to 2 years related working experience
- Prepare high standard drinks to guests, including coffee, tea, cocktails
- Knowledge of wine a definite advantage
- Monitor the inventory of liquor/wine and other bar supplies
- Keep bar area neat and tidy and ensure the compliance of the safety and sanitation requirement
- Passion in serving customers with beverage and wine
- Good command of English, Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
- 8 Hours work per day (Shift duty required)
- 6 Days-off per month
- Bank Holidays + 12 to 20 Days Annual Leave
- Annual package of HK$200,000 or above, subject to qualification, experience and performance. (Basic Salary/Tips/MPF/Incentive/Commission/Double Pay/Performance Bonus/Company Bonus plus Meal and Travel Allowance)
We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospects, medical and dental insurance.
Interested candidates please send your resume with present and expected salary to Ms. Kathy Ching.
By Clicking "Apply Now".
Fax: (852) 2520 6528
Phone to: (852) 2520 0083 for any enquiry
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.