Duties & Responsibilities
• Demonstrates and leads the team on daily operation and guest services.
• Ensures all luggage delivery especially all morning reports are conducted on time and accurately.
• Secures all luggage, no matter for temporary storage or long term storage.
• Liaises with transportation company to ensure smooth pick up and drop off of crew members and hotel guest.
• Demonstrates and leads the team to direct traffic at lobby and driveway
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience
• F.5 certificate
• 5 years experience at Concierge desk with minimum 2 years as Shift leader
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Able to Communicate in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
• Friendly and guest oriented
• Team player
The L'hotel group offers not just a job, but a career. Any individuals who are committed to service excellence and want to grow in & with the Group, please send full resume to Human Resources Manager, L'hotel Island South, 55 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong or email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Candidates may be given consideration for other post(s) within L'hotel Management Company Ltd and you will be informed in due course. Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Job ref no.||Bell Captain (CT3121328-01#0041)|
於2010年5月開業的南灣海景酒店是香港華懋集團最新的時尚酒店，座落於港島香港仔的黃竹坑道上，由酒店步行不到15分鐘，便可體驗到聞名世界的香港海洋公園所帶來的歡聲笑語與新鮮刺激。望出酒店的窗外，映入眼簾的不論是浪漫的南部海灣，還是漫山遍野的青翠慾滴，都讓人心情愉悅。方便快捷的交通，讓酒店與九龍半島及港島其他地區緊緊相連，穿過海底隧道及香港仔隧道，便可到達酒店門口，實現真正的離囂不離都市的生活。海灘漫步，瘋狂購物，盡情娛樂，享受自然，感受民俗 - 南灣海景酒店將為賓客帶來流連忘返的旅程。
L'hotel Island South, the latest contemporary property developed by The Chinachem Group of Hong Kong, soft-opened in May 2010. An oasis yet modern and chic Hotel located in the unique side of Hong Kong Island, L'hotel Island South is situated at Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong with less than 15 minutes walk to Ocean Park, one of Hong Kong's most popular and happening amusement park, just a step away to the flourishing greens and waterfront from cross-tunnel transportation to the door of the Hotel. Guests will find themselves within striking distance to discover beaches, shopping, entertainment, nature and heritage along the southern side of Hong Kong.
In view of the hotel's dynamic and developing operational environment, we now seek a high-calibre individual for the following position: