- Responsible for document checking and processing of import and export bills including financing and collection
- Responsible for the provision of excellent trade services to customers through efficient execution of transactions, including but not limited to checking and handling of L/C, remittance, export and import documentations
- Provide trade solutions and resolve discrepancies in documents/application with customers and related parties
- Acts as back-up for other functions
- Assist in monitoring day-to-day trade processing quality, managing transactions workflow, handling customer enquiries and assisting team members to meet service pledge
- Execute all operational and control guidelines/procedures with full AML and compliance.
- Associate Degree / Higher Diploma or above
- Good team player and communication and analytical skills, with self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willing to accept rotational assignments when required.
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.