• Responsible for technical project drawing, create, maintain or amend BIM models of E&M disciplines
• Collaborate and coordinate with other disciplines design changes and model changes
• Communicate and co-ordinate with different parties including consultants and internal operation team in the smooth execution and delivery of projects with architectural designs and the usage of BIM models
• Higher Diploma in architectural/engineering or related disciplines;
• 3 years or above relevant experience from E&M is preferable;
• Hands-on BIM software / applications experiences preferable (Autodesk Revit, Navisworks)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please click the Apply Now button to send your full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only.
|Job ref no.||ADC/SP/BIM (CT3118316-01#0333)|
ATAL Engineering Group is a leading E & M engineering group in Hong Kong which provides multi-disciplinary and comprehensive E & M engineering and technology services to a wide range of projects and sectors in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. The Group also manufactures lifts and escalators and sells them internationally. For more information, please visit our website www.atal.com.