- BIM project coordination and management;
- Handle BIM modeling works for construction projects;
- 3D Geotechnical & Structural model production, for example, modeling and representation of 3D geology based on GI records;
- 4D site construction simulation.
- Bachelor or above in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in BIM modelling;
- Hands-on experience in BIM software such as AutoCAD 3D, Revit, Navisworks, SketchUp, etc;
- Knowledge of ARCGIS would be an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Good teamwork spirit and communication skills.
Please apply by email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] with full resume, current/ expected salary and date available.
All personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose.
|Job ref no.||CT3126987-01#0035|
Founded in 1980, China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. (CHEC), incorporated in People's Republic of China with limited liability, is a subsidiary of China Communications Construction Company Ltd (CCCC), incorporated in People's Republic of China with limited liability, one of the Global Fortune 500 companies. CHEC has been developing and operating the oversea business on behalf of CCCC. Currently, CHEC has more than 90 oversea branch offices or subsidiaries serving clients in over 100 countries around the world. Today, our 15,000 plus employees are undertaking 30 billion USD worth of projects globally.
CHEC is a leading provider of full services in Engineering-Procurement-Construction (EPC), Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT), and Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) for both public and private sectors. Our diverse infrastructure portfolio includes marine engineering, dredging and reclamation, road and bridge, railway, airport, equipment assembly. The Company has abundant expertise and experiences in other industries as well, such as building, municipal works, environmental, hydraulic engineering, power plant and energy, and resource exploration. By virtue of its advantages in technique, equipment, marketing and manpower, CHEC is providing prestigious services globally and becoming a world-renowned brand in the field of engineering.
Since the inception, CHEC has committed to the core values of keen responsibility, quality return, and win-win cooperation. Motivated by the morale of inclusiveness, integrity, innovation and dedication, CHEC has delivered a series of landmark projects with international reputations. CHEC actively fulfills its enterprise responsibility with due diligence, helping develop the economy and communities around the countries and regions, common interest and goals, and conducting the sustainable growth together with our partners.