Did you apply for this job?
Let us know and we’ll keep track on your applied jobs.
Thank you for your response!
Take a look of other jobs and find a more suitable one.
- Client: A Leading E&M Contractor
- Position: BIM Engineer
- Provide support for technical project drawing, create, maintain or amend BIM models of E&M disciplines;
- Collaborate and coordinate with other disciplines design changes and model changes;
- Work closely with different parties including consultants and internal operation team in the smooth execution and delivery of projects with architectural designs and the usage of BIM models.
- $20-30K+, medical, bonus;
- Higher Diploma or above in architectural/engineering or related disciplines;
- 3 years or above relevant experience from E&M drawing is needed;
- Hands-on BIM software / applications experiences preferable (Autodesk Revit, Navisworks);
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Ebro Executive Search Limited
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website
You’ve already applied this job before. Apply this job again?