Roles and Responsibilities:
Position in WSP BIM team, one of the leading BIM consultant in Hong Kong providing professional BIM services to Developers, Architects, Interior designers, Landscape designers and Contractors.
Range of projects/services include BIM Auditing, BIM Design and Coordination, BIM Management, Training services to stakeholders and utilize BIM technology and processes in our engineering design.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn and use various innovative technologies in projects, such as photogrammetry, drone scanning, web platforming, VR mockup, visual programming, post-render video editing techniques.
Work in a team to provide assistance to team leaders and BIM Manager to deliver projects, typical project deliverables includes:
- Monitor overall BIM model work progress of projects and liaise with consultant teams for problem solving to ensure smooth delivery
- Conduct clash analysis and create 4D construction sequence simulation to produce quality BIM deliverables as required in the BIM Execution Plan, including models, drawings, clash reports etc.
- Adhere to BIM execution plan and BIM project workflow to ensure execution of BIM works in projects are in accordance with the relevant BIM standards and project specifications.
- Coordinate BIM projects and conduct BIM coordination meetings
- Report to BIM manager, provide technical support to tendering and manage Project BIM team operation.
- Manage the project schedule, quality and internal manpower arrangement for BIM projects
- Present BIM deliverables to clients
- Degree/ Higher Diploma in Construction/ Building Services/ Civil Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in BIM projects coordination and related tasks. (less experience will be considered for technician.)
- Proficiency in using Revit BIM, AutoCAD, Navisworks for drawings and model coordination
- Certification from CIC is preferred. BIM professional certificates / training courses from Technical Institute(s) / software companies will be an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Position and salary will be assigned based on candidate’s experience and background.