Our vision is to excel the productivity and quality of building construction industry by applying BIM, VDC, Cloud Computing, IOT & Big Data for lean construction, safety & quality management. If you are ambitious and committed to Digital Construction, or you are tired to your current routine job without innovative break through, we are your partner to deliver the TRUE BIM & Digital Transformation for your career development. Our projects cover the whole asset lifecycle from design, construction to facility management for building and infrastructure.
• Diploma or above in Civil, Building Service, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• 1 year or above relevant experience in E& M / Building Service contractor or Main Contractor
• Aggressive, hard working and able to work independently
• Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• With Site construction co-ordination skills
• Know how to produce CSD & CBWD drawing
• Familiar with BIM application software such as Revit, Naviswork, Fuzor, Dalux, Plannerly, Trimble etc.
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as BIM Engineer Trainee
Area of Work
• BIM project execution and consulting services including
• BIM modeling for arch / structure / MEP / facade / landscaping / infrastructure
• BIM uses delivery
• Project coordination
• BIM project execution
• BIM project management
• Technical training
• Research & development
Job Level : Junior / Senior position depending on working experience and knowledge
Location : Hong Kong
Experience Required : Minimum 1+ Years
Industry : Building construction
Working Time : 5 Days Work 9:00 – 18:00
A competitive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. • Technical training will be provided to the right candidates. Please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary to: The Administration Dept, RM609 Hopesea Industrial Centre, 26 Lam Hing Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or fax: 27998272 or e-mail by clicking "Apply Now
Please visit our website at: www.mtech.com.hk
for more information about us.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.