Contract Period: (May -31 Aug 2018)
The incumbent will be responsible for handling bookings and enquiries, daily class registrations and logistic arrangements of Summer Adventure Camp programmes. He/she will also need to prepare class registration documents, and deliver accurate programme information to guests.
- HKCEE / HKDSE or above
- With at least 1 year’s working experience in call centre, customer service, administration or tour booking
- Customer-oriented, with good problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-minded, hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Computer literacy in MS Office, knowledge in ticketing system, call centre software and database is an added advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua speaking is a plus
- Willing to work during weekends and public holidays
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for this position before employment.
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0087|