Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Branch Manager.
- Reporting directly into Division Director, the Branch Manager will lead, develop and manage a branch to ensure achievement of the business objectives with responsibility for Wealth and Retail
- Deliver branch plan including leads/sales prospect management and overall customer experience, and establish HSBC as a provider of world class retail banking and wealth management solutions
- Create and maintain an environment where the branch team maximise performance and provide the highest quality service
- Optimise cost through effective resource management within the branch
- Ensure a consistently high level of service delivery to increase customer satisfaction
- Coach managers and the team to achieve business goals and effectively meet customer needs
- Foster a customer-centric ethos and use customer insight to continually enhance the customer experience
- Manage and guide staff in the sales process model, personal financial review, product knowledge and proper sales techniques of our products to expand customer relationships, meet established performance objectives and contribute to maximised economic profit
- Responsible for making recommendations on branch distribution planning and reconfiguration, staffing, resource re-allocation and process streamlining to Head of Retail Banking
- Be the change agent to drive new ways of doing business in branch network
- Ensure strict alignment to global standards
- University level education in business or a related discipline preferred
- Experience in branch and sales management
- Proven ability in Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Proven and progressive management experience
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong marketing, sales, management planning, financial, leadership, project management, people management and communication skills
- Ability to use numerical data to effectively manage branch performance
- Excellent industry and sector knowledge
- Good knowledge of Wealth and Retail distribution techniques and models
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.