With over 100 off-course betting branches and 2 racecourses, Retail Department is committed to provide quality and efficient service to our customer throughout Hong Kong. We are currently seeking a dynamic, enterprising and customer-centric individual to join our team.
- handle customer enquiries, provide quality and efficient customer service
- assist customers in processing betting activities
- introduce products and services to enhance customers’ experience
- work on shift including weekends & public holidays
You should have
- Form 5 or above with at least 1 year working experience in customer service environment
- customer-oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are tertiary educated with less experience will also be considered.
Paid annual leave, statutory holiday, sickness allowance, discretionary bonus, paid duty break, special day bonus, on-the-job training and good prospect of career advancement
An initial two-year contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : Human Resources Department
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley
Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at http://www.hkjc.com/ now.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.