- Greet and provide front desk services and tours to potential members and guests
- Network and build trusting relationships with members
- Assist in organizing marketing events
- Manage membership database through CMS
- Ensure the overall neatness and tidiness of Tencent WeStart (Hong Kong)
- Receive and manage mail and deliveries
- Handle incoming calls and enquiries
- Assist to monitor office supplies inventory
- Support general office administration and clerical duties
- Form 7 or above
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience
- Well versed in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proactive and able to multi-task under pressure
- Presentable, pleasant, courteous, organized, and a responsible team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should apply with full resume stating expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||AM-WS (CT3115083-01#0010)|
|Require to Travel||
Tencent WeStart (Hong Kong) is part of the Tencent WeStart network. We provide members with not only support and resources to help their content creation start-ups grow, but also a community of talented content creators from all over the world.
This creative hub is the first of its kind outside of mainland China, leveraging Hong Kong’s unique geographic location in expanding the WeStart network and connecting with international creators. It will be a unique opportunity for you to work with a wide range of local and international content entrepreneurs, such as multimedia creators, production specialists, and marketing professionals in synergizing the development of the cultural and creative industry from online to offline.