- Must be progressive thinking with cuisine & able to implement such ideas with ease.
- Menu & "special" engineering to meet the target market and are in line with the operating concept for the restaurant.
- Maintain integrity in operational and employee responsibility with relevant corrective action and follow up.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments especially front of the house manager (Outlet Manager) and to continuously improve standards and quality of kitchen.
- To minimize payroll costs by maximizing the productivity and efficient scheduling of employees.
- Must be led by example by demonstrating the Hallmarks and guiding principles in their role continuously.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly meeting or briefing in co-ordinance with daily operation and communication with kitchen staff and top management.
- Provide training, learning and development opportunity for the colleagues to motivate them.
- At least 10-20 years experience with 5 years in same capability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Strong leadership and organization skills with a "hands on approach"
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft software package.
- English language written, reading and spoken must be fluent.
- Be dynamic, focused, proactive and result-oriented
- Be highly capable to multi-task and manage a wide range of projects simultaneously
- Be driven to perform high with output combined with an eye for detail
- Have self-initiative and independent judgment
- Be a creative thinker who can bring energy to new projects
Please send your application to:
• via email : email@example.com (in word format)
• by Fax : 2722-5555
• by Mail : Human Resources Manager, 15/Floor, Mira Place Tower A, 132 Nathan Road, TST, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only