• Hands on building management / facilities experience
• Working experience in one of these areas: Air Con / Fire / Water / Electricity
• Manage & coordinate site activities and sub-contractor’s performance;
• Ensure the contractors’ work in high standard and acceptable;
• Ensure all works carry out according to schedule, and report to management in timely manner;
• Handle ad-hoc jobs as assigned
• Higher Diploma or above in Building Facilities / Property Management related disciplines;
• Strong leadership with good communication and site management skills;
• Knowledge of AutoCAD application;
• 3-5 years of relevant experience;
• Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office;
• Be efficient, independent and self-disciplined;
• Fresh graduate will also be considered.
• 5-days working;
• bank holidays;
• 10-15 days annual leave; and
• medical insurance.
Interested applicants please submit Resume, Cover Letter, Current and Expected salary to: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] with the job reference as the email subject. MUST include Current & Expected Salary in your resume; otherwise it would NOT be considered.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
|Job ref no.||CT3115517-01#0006|