• Tertiary education in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers in the building services, electrical or mechanical discipline or equivalent
• At least three years' post-qualification experience in building service maintenance
• Proficiency in PC Applications (e.g. Microsoft applications, AutoCAD)
• Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Experienced in leading and coaching others to attain pre-set objectives preferred
• Possess a strong sense of responsibility for fixing issues on the spot
• Resourceful and flexible to inspire others towards common goals, especially for imminence and urgency
• Oversee and supervise the inspection, repair & maintenance works in building services
• Supervision and liasing with contractors’s works to comply the pre-set requirement and standard. Comply with safety law and regulations in building services
• Review and maintain records in an orderly fashion for compliance with related regulation and statutory requirements
• Implementation and maintenance for the Quality and Environmental Protection Management System
• Coordinate and allocate suitable resources during emergency
• Prepare report submission and improvement proposals
We offer an attractive remuneration package including discretionary bonus and medical insurance, and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your CV with current and expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department:
- by clicking "Apply Now" OR
- by fax to 2327 2296 OR
- by mail to Suite No. 1, 11/F., Sino Plaza, 255 – 257 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3114744-01#0011|
|Require to Travel||
Serco is a UK Listed FTSE 250 company supporting governments around the world in the delivery of essential public services. We focus on five key sectors: Citizen Services, Defence, Health & Immigration, Justice and Transport and operate across the UK and Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
In our region, Serco employs more than 9,000 people across Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong. In Hong Kong, Serco provides a range of maintenance, technical and operational support services and have more than 20 years’ experience delivering essential services to the Transport and Health sectors. Building on this strong local foundation, we are now looking for exceptional people to lead the growth of our business in Hong Kong.