We are now looking for a talented Building Surveyor to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Technical Manager / Assistant Technical Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and upgrading of the building fabric, plumbing and drainage installations in Taikoo Place. He/She will also assist in preparation of the budget reports, recommending maintenance and improvement strategies, controlling tenants' fit-out works and performing in a supervisory role.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree or higher diploma in Building Surveying or related discipline
- Qualified Professional Building Surveyor (MHKIS or MRICS) with minimum 5 years' experience in maintenance of building fabric of commercial buildings. Without professional qualification but with longer relevant working experience will still be considered
- Good communication skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills on MS Word, Excel and AutoCAD