Are you a tech-savvy individual passionate in analyzing the business requirements of the latest digital products and services? Our digital team is growing! Join us and be part of our digital transformation journey. You will be at the forefront in ensuring a smooth digital product delivery, and gain exposure to the latest technologies in our latest digital projects.
HAECO leads in a broad range of aviation products and services that enable our customers to build and operate their aircraft, engines and components safely and efficiently and, in doing so, we seek to deliver sustainable value to all our stakeholders.
Business Analyst, Digital Products will join the Group Digital Portfolio Management team to analyze the business requirements for the company’s latest digital products and solutions. He / She will work closely with the Digital Product Owner, Scrum Master, business subject matter experts across the entities and the Digital Delivery team to ensure smooth digital product delivery, and gain exposure to the latest technologies in the Group’s digital transformation journey.
What You’ll Do
- Be customer-centric, actively listen and analyze user stories requirements to prepare detailed product functional backlogs
- Lead and develop customer mapping, user cases and other functional specifications
- Adopt Agile methodology working with Product Owner, business SMEs, internal teams and vendors to ensure smooth delivery of the digital product
- Develop in-depth understanding of Business process, platform capabilities, and technical requirements within the Business
What You Need
1. Functional and other Relevant Experience
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in project coordination duties with proven record in project management in IT or Change Management department
- Hands-on experience in functional/non-functional requirements consolidation. Experience in writing user stories and testing plans
- Strong business analysis experience with relevant technical background
- Familiar with system development life cycle, change management, project management activities, Agile methodology and feature-driven development
2. Qualification and other Relevant Knowledge
- University degree holder
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- A dynamic, adaptive and quick learner with a successful track record in working on cross-functional and cross-team projects. Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and creative problem-solving skills. Eager to propose fresh ideas and able to deliver a pragmatic and solution-driven approach
- Proficient written and spoken communication skills in English with the ability to present ideas in a professional and organized manner
- Experience in UX/UI design (business processes/solution design) will be a plus
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Chinese will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Build your career with us to deliver sustainable value to the community and stakeholders.