- Support the preparation of various feasibility studies and financial modelling analyses
- Building solutions using SQL and Business Intelligence/Data Visualisation software like Power BI
- Handle monthly regular reporting
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties when required
- A degree holder, preferably in Business, Accounting, Information Technology or Statistics
- Minimum one year of financial analysis experience is preferable, recent graduates with a proactive learning attitude will also be welcomed
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel Macro and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI)
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and English
- A fast learner with the ability to adapt to the constantly changing reporting requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and produce high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Ability to use innovative and creative solutions to tackle financial analysis tasks
- Good communication skills
- Accountable and proactive
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||115551BR (CT3117920-01#0059)|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.