Our clients are large corp, we are looking for talents to join the expanding teams.
Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Responsible for Banking / Digital / IT project management, including user requirements collection, user experience design, UAT, platform support
- Liaise and coordinate with internal department & external vendors
- Regularly working with business users and IT technicians in enhancing the project performance
- Monitor project daily tasks and report status timely with proper documentation
- Coordinate activities in SDLC of IT projects to ensure meeting quality and schedule
- Communicate with internal teammates and various business units to follow up project status
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Min 5-10 years of related IT project management and business requirement analysis experience below,
- Digital Transformation projects; OR
- Banking / Treasury projects; OR
- Web based application & Mobile Apps projects
- Excellent client-facing, communication and presentation skills
- Good problem-solving, time-management, and communication skills
- Self-motivated and well-organized in handling project tasks
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese. Good command of written English
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Less experience also consider for Business Analyst role / Assistant Project Manager
PMO / Project Executive / Business Analyst / QA Officer / IT Project Admin
(Junior or Fresh welcome)
- To manage the planning and execution of IT projects;
- To chair regular progress review meeting and produce progress reports to keep management apprised of project status, risks and issues
- Communicate with customers to analyze functional and nonfunctional requirements;
- Prepare system documentations including functional specification and system testing;
- Prepare training materials and provide user training and implementation support;
- Participate in user acceptance test, and actively support system migration;
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related;
- 3-6 years working experience in IT project management (Less experience / Fresh graduate shall consider as Project Trainee)
- Familiar with IT procurement lifecycle, contract administration and vendor management
- Results oriented; strong track record of successful execution in large scale IT projects
- Certificate on PMP and ITIL an advantage
- Excellent command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written
QA Manager / Quality Control Analyst/ QA Engineer/ QA Analyst
You will be involving…
Report to Quality Assurance Manager
- Develop, implement, and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test procedures for all levels of testing
- Enhance test methodologies that ensure exhaustive testing of all assigned systems
- Ensure all testing work is undertaken in accordance with the policies and procedures as described
- Gather and analyze data in support of business cases, projects, process / system requirements
- Help validate business requirements and processes through careful testing
- Identify and manage project-level risks associated with/during testing and escalate as required.
- Manage the end to end OAT lifecycle and deliverables for each project engagement.
We are looking for…
- At least 3 years of hands on related experience (applicants with more experience may be considered as Senior Test Analyst)
- Excellent in written and spoken English with the ability to articulate technical concepts to a range of audiences.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to promote healthy relationships and influence others.
- Proactive and willing to drive changes to achieve positive outcomes.
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity; strong troubleshooting skills; ability to identify patterns and generate ideas.
- Validating test results through diagnosis and analysis of various system/application error logs, transaction metrics, as well as database performance logs.
- Certification of in one of the following is an advantage: ISTQB/PMP/CISA/ITIL.
We are offering…
Year – end bonus
Excellent project exposure and career development opportunities