The incumbent will be responsible for collecting user/functional requirement and providing evaluation and recommendations. He/she will provide technical supports for business systems including SAP, POS and CRM. He/she will also assess business model and its integration for functional requirements, evaluate various solutions, prioritize business demands and proactively operation issues.
Perform daily routine tasks and system operation supports;
Coordinate with users on preparation of test scripts, performing test activities and documenting all test results;
Perform internal Unit Test, QA Test, Performance/Loading Test and provide support in User Acceptance Test (UAT);
Support the IT service desk operation and provide second tier technical support services to users;
Arrange and conduct IT training to internal users and develop relevant training materials; and
Analyze business requirements and translate into technical specification.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems/ Information Technology or related disciplines
- 2-5 years’ experience as IT business analyst / system analyst
- Solid experience in working with business stakeholder to elicit user requirements
- Experience in SAP/POS/CRM/TAS supports will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of systems development life cycle
- Must be a good team player, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organization skills
* Less experience will be considered as Systems Analyst
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0186|