Centaline Securities Limited is currently looking for high caliber candidates to join their expanding team.
- Take part in the full IT project lifecycle including requirement gathering, system and data analysis, project execution, user acceptance testing, go-live and documentation, to ensure project delivery within budget and schedule for the securities brokerage business;
- Work closely with different stakeholders from Front Line, Operations, Compliance and support functions to drive delivery excellence;
- Manage vendors for project delivery to support business growth;
- Create and maintain project documentation including plans, reports, flowcharts and process manuals.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant discipline;
- At least 2 years of experience in business analysis, system analysis or IT project management;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Diligence and willingness to learn;
- Strength in writing project documentation;
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese;
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under pressure and deadline;
- Knowledge in Finance, Securities Brokerage, Funds is an advantage;
Project Management Profession PMP certification is a plus.
- Immediate available is preferable.
We offer attractive remuneration package, 5-day work and stable working environment. Interested parties please submit your full resume with present salary, expected salary and availability to us.
All applications received will be treated in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.