Job ref no.: 220009IL_1674718025
Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst
- Provide business analysis services and/or process review independently to support business initiatives/project execution and/or production system related issues
- Lead the collection analysis, conduct feasibility study, gap analysis, documenting business needs and requirements in a complex environment and/or small-medium scale projects
- Liaise with different business departments and IT delivery partners to facilitate the alignment of understanding of requirements between business and IT
- Review IT documents such as Functional Specifications to ensure alignment of user requirements between IT and end-users
- Engage in solution design and contribute alternative solutions, evaluate solution options in terms of cost, timeline and quality (fit-for purpose)
- Execute user acceptance testing including test planning, execution and defect management
- Prepare training materials and conduct training to end users
- Provide post implementation support
- University graduate in business administration, statistics, quantitative analysis or related disciplines.
- 2 years experience in business analysis or life insurance industry preferred.
- Strong communication skill - written and spoken
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Well organized, self initiative and a good team player
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, a high level of financial/business analysis capacity including use of Excel, Work & Powerpoint
More job information
|Job ref no.
- 5-day week
- Dental plan
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Medical plan
- Special / extra leave
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website