The main responsibility of the incumbent is to perform detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes and performing user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain complex concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Leading projects and coordinating with other teams to produce better business outcomes.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Business Analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Great planning and project management skills
- Good technical and documentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Work Location: Tsuen Wan
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application – Visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/HKR International Limited ) to complete the online application form;
- Email – Send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com;
- Whatsapp – 5987 0673;
- Fax – 2902 2510