UMP Vision: To give everyone access to trusted and affordable care, so that everyone can freely pursue their dreams without worrying about their health.
Founded in 1990, UMP Healthcare Holdings Limited is a listed company on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 722.HK) and one of the leading medical and healthcare platforms in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Work with management team to identify business challenges and growth opportunities
- Gather details from various stakeholders, and develop implementation plan for execution
- Define concise problems and hypothesize the proposed solutions
- Streamline the process regarding clinic chain management, and develop integrated solutions and digital transformation for process optimization for better operational effectiveness and better customer journey
- Initiate and assist in the definition of new project scope, objectives and outcome for business and market needs
- Develop a detailed project plan and required resources to meet the project objectives
- Monitor and track project progress and ensure all projects are delivered on time with quality
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare-related disciplines
- 3 year of consulting experience in sizable consultancy firms
- Experience in medical or healthcare industry is a plus
- Proven record in handling projects, with great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
UMP Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex and sexual orientation or gender identity.
For more details, please visit our company website at www.ump.com.hk. All information obtained will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.