Responsibilities / Requirements:
- As a member of the Company’s top management,
a) participate in the management of existing businesses, with emphasis on business expansion and performance enhancement;
b) participate in new business development including: identifying new opportunities, devising strategic plans, financial analysis and feasibility studies; and setting up new operations;
- A combined experience in the fields of finance, accounting and business management or business development is preferred as the job requires, in addition to business experience, basic knowledge of accounting and finance.
- Degree holder in finance or related discipline(s),holder of CPA is preferred though not necessary.
- China experience is preferred as the Company’s business development focuses on China and thus basic understanding of Chinese business regulations, tax regulations and legal requirements is highly preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills, strong negotiation abilities with clients and government bodies.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese,proficiency in Mandarin.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.