Business Development Executive / FX Sales
Job highlights :
Job responsibilities :
- Attractive package
- Great career progression in financial industry
- Energetic and cooperative working environment
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance
- 18 days Annual Leave
Your Profile :
- Generate new business and identify sales opportunities to upsell.
- Develop trusted relationships with clients to drive revenue growth.
- Understand clients’ needs in order to offer the best solutions to their trading strategies.
- Review key/ institution clients’ trading conditions to make sure Swissquote and clients’ interests to the fullest extent.
- Demonstrate and explain trading products, schedule and product specification to clients.
- Assist clients in on-boarding and KYC documents to comply with compliance standard.
- Participate in FX seminars and exhibitions across the region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Law and marketing or related disciplines.
- SFC Type 3 license holder preferred but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of FX product or leveraged products is a plus.
- Previous sales, tele-marketing experiences is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, resilient and patient.
- Problem solving, analytic and presentable.
- Strong self-initiative, highly motivated, relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and spoken Chinese and English including Mandarin.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
About Swissquote Asia Limited - Swissquote Asia Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Swissquote BANK of Switzerland specializing in online forex trading for clients in over 120 countries worldwide.
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website