- Perform sales visit and follow up works to schools/organize sales events (Trade Show and Warehouse Sales) in assigned territory
- Sell publications to schools/bookshops/learning centres to hit sales target
- Collect marketing information and feedback from customers on our products and services
- Maintain and update customers database
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments as per requested
- Diploma holder or above in any disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant sales or account servicing experience
- Familiar with local school education / publication is an advantage
- Positive, hardworking, self-motivated and proactive, able to work independently
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Chinese word processing, PowerPoint, etc
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for senior position
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer excellent career development opportunities to unleash your potential, competitive remuneration package including a 5-day work week, discretionary bonus, sales bonus, medical scheme, staff training and staff purchasing discount etc.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for employment related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Job ref no.||CT3117301-01#0236|
(A member of Popular Holdings Limited)
We are a dynamic and innovative publisher specializing in providing high-quality supplementary books to pre-school, primary and secondary levels.
To cope with our business growth, we are now seeking for individual of high caliber to join us and we have the following vacancy: