This role offers excellent opportunities for individual who aims for overseas exposures. Travelling is required to explore market opportunities and serve clients.
- Explore and identify business opportunities for beer products in overseas markets in Asia or Europe
- Plan and execute the annual sales plan and budget including product portfolio, pricing, sales volume and revenue to achieve targets
- Prepare and monitor contracts, reports and performance tracking effectively
- Provide excellent account servicing to clients and to strengthen partnership
- University graduates in Business related discipline
- Around 3-4 years relevant working experience in trading, business development and B2B field
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Good computer skills in MS office a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill, organized, excellent in time management and with good discipline
- Willing to travel, mature and able to work independently
Please send in your CV with expected package. All information will be treated in strict confidence.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.