The incumbent will be responsible for maximizing admission revenue and in-park sales revenue targets of the Park as specified in KPIs. This includes planning and implementing sales & marketing strategies, and to maximize the potential of existing networks and sourcing new business. S/he will manage the corporate accounts through effective client contact, sales calls and facilitating site inspections to develop relationships with key client contacts. S/he will also convert leads and pursue new business through direct inquiries, targeting potential and competitor accounts and implementing a sales call cycle for the target markets, and to develop relationships with the key decision makers within targeted corporate accounts in order to secure business opportunities. S/he will create attractive packages to promote the food and beverage offerings and other products of the park to the corporate segment. In addition, s/he will be responsible for sourcing and communicating market intelligence regarding competitors, destinations and industry happenings to the management by preparing weekly reports, maintaining contact profiles in the CRM systems to ensure accurate and timely information of all existing and target accounts.
• Degree in hospitality management, sales & marketing, business administration or other relevant discipline
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in sales & marketing, preferably in the field of tourism, hospitality or airline
• Strong sales skills and good track record to generate sales
• Knowledge in sales administration
• Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets
• Aggressive, ambitious, organized, self-motivated and independent
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Candidate with less experience will be offered as Assistant Sales Manager – Corporate
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0306|