Main Purpose of Role:
- Support the Director, Core Services, NEA in growing the NEA especially HK business.
- Lead on business development including development and implementation of marketing strategy; coordinating
key account management (‘KAM’); bid management, and management of reporting and
communications in relation to business development.
- Role involves liaison with regional and global counterparts and account managers.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Marketing and BD strategy and planning:
- Prepare and implement business development strategy.
- Lead preparation of individual key account development plans. Support delivery of plans with
respective key account managers.
- Develop contacts with Turner & Townsend regional and global peers to support and maximise
new business opportunities, including for regional and global framework clients.
- Lead client relationship management and planning.
- Meeting arrangement. Co-ordinate attendance and prepare presentation materials.
- Marketing reporting:
- Review and take ownership of monthly reports for monthly calls (KAM and marketing leads).
- Market research:
- Desktop research for key accounts, leads and annual planning.
- Commission in-depth research as and when required.
- Ensuring outputs from research are used by the business.
- PR/ Communications:
- Contribute to monthly new wins reporting.
- Bid management:
- Bid management and ensuring that content is client oriented and tailored.
- Maintain best practice approach to bids.
- Train directors and managers on bid process.
- Manage all bids for key accounts and bids in excess of RMB 1mn.
- Key Account Management:
- Manage planning process for regional level key accounts (including selection and target setting
with the directors).
- Regular review of account progress with account managers.
- Positively challenge key account plan around known client issues to identify revenue
- Champion usage of contacts and leads databases.
- Client Care:
- Manage regional client care schedules and ensure all results are captured on database.
- Lead regional level reporting and analysis and attention to follow-up.
- Marketing materials (case studies, capability statements) and brand:
- Capture all case studies and build a local and global repository of best practice and thought
- Internal communications:
- Run regional KA and BD opportunity meetings.
- Complete marketing inductions with new staff.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#6637|
Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sector.
With 90 offices in 38 countries we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients' assets.
Our people are committed to making the difference. If you are as well, we would like to receive your application for the position of: