- Reporting to the Management for major corporate account servicing and business development in Wealth Management sector
- Service delivery to clients including preparation of underwriting specifications, assisting in producing client proposals, analysis and presentations as required and providing assistance regarding client account issues
- Liaise with insurance companies to obtain insurance quotations, risk placement and follow up on policy issuance
- To prepare related documentations for new and renewal businesses
- To handle process and compliance documentation and procedures
- To assist in any ad-hoc tasks or duties as required including marketing events, internal & external reports
- Good interpersonal, communication skill and keen to build a new career.
- Strong sense of urgency, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent command of spoken & written English and Chinese. Mandarin is definitely an advantage
- Preferably 1 - 2 year(s) experience working in broking firm (with pass IIQE examination paper 1, 2, 3 and 4.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please click the "Apply Now" button to send your resume with availability, current and expected salaries to the Human Resources Department
(All personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#5859|
Mintai Financial Group Limited is a financial services conglomerate, headquartered in Hong Kong, offering a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services to local and overseas clients. We are committed to building a prosperous and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities that we serve.
At Mintai Financial Group Limited, you are empowered to take your career path and prosperous future into your own hands. Our people enjoy their jobs, fulfill their potential and are recognized for their efforts. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To cope with our rapid expansion in securities, asset management and wealth management businesses, we invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future. We are now looking for high caliber individuals to join us for the following position: