The Company is committed to building and developing quality human capital, not only for operational excellence that leads to organizational growth but also for career growth for aspiring talents. In support of our quest for operational excellence and value creation, we aim at developing mid-career talents to be our future leaders at different levels to meet the business growth and embrace the challenges ahead.
Depending on the career aspiration, exposure and qualification, the successful candidates will undergo placements in the investment properties in HK and Mainland covering retail and office leasing/ marketing/ centre operations/ tenant services. We also seek candidates with competence and interest in functions of asset management, business development and finance, investment and treasury, accounting and company secretary. For having a more holistic perspective of the Company’s business, rotation opportunities would form part of the career development and the incumbents will be nurtured for taking up management positions upon completion of the programme.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in related disciplines.
- No less than 3-5 years’ relevant working experience gained in sizable/ reputable organizations.
- Membership of professional body in related disciplines will be given priority consideration.
- Resourceful, positive thinking, self-motivated, versatile, innovative, highly analytical, organized and a good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills with sound business acumen.
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua.
- Past recruits for post-university graduates have attained company directorship