Major responsibilities include:
- Sell print and online advertising space to achieve sales target
- Manage key accounts and identify new customers by cold calls and sales visits
- Participate in road shows and other sales activities
- Deliver high-quality customer services with intensive after-sales and follow-up services
- Secondary education or above
- Relevant experience in direct sales / customer service would be an advantage
- Mature, patient personality and positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales driven, self-motivated, customer-oriented, and aggressive to secure business opportunities
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Good Putonghua preferred
- Basic salary plus attractive sales commissions
- 2-year renewable contract
- 5-day working week
- Comprehensive training on selling skills and product knowledge
- Strong support in marketing and customer service as well as product development and operations
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed after six months.
|Job ref no.||Ref No.: 318/BE/HKTDC (CT3115227-01#0233)|
|Require to Travel||
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC"), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks highly motivated, dynamic, sales driven professionals to join our Publications & E-Commerce Department. The Department is offering the most effective and comprehensive business platform for international traders through the integrated marketplace that combines online, print and exhibitions.
The Business Executives will be responsible for promoting advertising space in our print and online products to clients for their business growth.