The incumbent will be responsible for managing market research projects, conducting statistical analysis on primary and secondary visitor and operational data, and reporting quality insights for business growth opportunities.
- Manage market research projects in collaboration with colleagues and vendors
- Perform statistical analysis and interpretation on consumer experience and behavioural data
- Monitor and analyse emerging industrial trends and develop consumer understanding
- Provide supports to internal stakeholders on research initiatives and marketing issues/requests
- Compile information from various sources and assist the managers to prepare presentation materials for management meetings
- Degree or above in Statistics, Business Administration, Quantitative Analysis or related disciplines
- At least 1 year of working experience in business intelligence and analytics, preferably in market research, FMCG, traveling or hospitality industries
- Solid experience using statistical softwares and business intelligence tools such as SAS, SPSS, R, SQL and Tableau
- Statistical forecasting/programing experience is a plus
- Display initiative, integrity and commitment to work in a dynamic and time-engaging environment
- Excellent analytical skill in translating statistical trends into business information; and sensitive to numbers
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Good written and oral presentation skills
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0201|