Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Management Support.
In this role, you will
- To perform quality checks on the customer due diligence activities completed by the preparers within the Client Life Cycle Management team, which include conducting name screening, internet searches, clearing of screening matches, perform identity and address verification check, review and verify information received to substantiate client's source of wealth
- To liaise with client facing colleagues, including Wealth Planners, Trust Relationship Managers for information gathering to ensure customer due diligence activities are completed properly and accurately.
- Assist with client profile update based on information collected by client facing staff and reliable public sources.
- Execute, design, and improve the day to day quality control of the Client Life Cycle Management team.
- Address issues and questions raised by the preparers and escalate any review exceptions timely to management and relevant parties.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in a relevant discipline.
- Strong risk control and compliance mind set.
- Experience in auditing, risk management or another oversight or monitoring function is an advantage.
- Strong skills in Microsoft office, Power Point and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with other teams
- Strong analytical and reporting skills abilities to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details and apply sound business and technical domain knowledge.
- Attention to details. Be able to identify potential problems and risks.
- Good sense of quality control and be able to build effective quality control mechanism.
- Good interpersonal skill by demonstrating high level of initiatives and ability to quickly acquire knowledge and adapt to on-going change.
- Able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000B9C4
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited