- Conduct management updates with regular and ad-hoc financial and business analysis in report, spreadsheet and presentation format;
- Design and monitor business performance and financial Key Performance Indicators;
- Assist management to develop business plan and strategy;
- Act as a coordinator between Headquarter and Hong Kong Branch in business related projects;
- Assist to ensure Hong Kong Branch maintains high compliance and Anti-Money Laundering standard;
- Assist in any ad-hoc project assigned.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or Finance;
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in commercial banking industry;
- Familiar with MS word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Strong analytical ability, good presentation skills, with proactive and goal-oriented attitude;
- Able to manage multiple projects or tasks at once and work under pressure;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a must.
Interested parties please send your application (in MS Word Format)
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.